This event has already taken place.
In December 2019, during the Fashion Lesson No. 20, two Belgian doyens of fashion dissected the fashion industry and its various transformations.
For 30 years, Veerle Windels, an independent fashion journalist and Etienne Tordoir, a fashion photographer and founder of the digital platform Catwalk Pictures, have had behind-the-scenes access to the changes faces of the fashion industry:
- Transformation of catwalks
- Development of Fashion Weeks
- Instant distribution of photos
- How models have changed over time
- New forms of marketing
- Adaptation of all other disciplines revolving around the fashion sector
The conference The world of catwalk and its little secrets was held on Wednesday 18 December 2019 at the Brussels City Hall in Brussels.