Discover the fascinating world of Diane von Furstenberg during this exceptional Nocturne. The activities on offer will help you see fashion and know-how from a fresh perspective.
• Standing guides: The exhibition Diane von Furstenberg. Woman before Fashion celebrates the 50th anniversary of the wrap dress and retraces the extraordinary career path of this Brussels woman who has become an international star of the fashion world. A fascinating topic that is sure to elicit many questions. Our guides will be happy to answer!
• Performance of ‘Territoires’: Les Ballets Confidentiels invite you to their performance, made up of sounds and gestures. Voice, movement, legs, arms and hands are taken apart and softly recomposed to form the territory for this performance. All of this woven through by texts about harmony among peoples.
• Workshop: Create your own motifs in the style of Diane von Furstenberg: Accompanied by our Brussels stylist Maxime Edward, give expression to your creativity by designing your own motifs. Those of Diane von Furstenberg are there, of course, to inspire you! Animal, floral, coloured or monochrome prints or all of them together… Give free rein to your imagination!
- Thursday 27 April 2023, from 5:00 to 10:00 pm
- Admission: €5, for those between the ages of 13 and 25: €2.50, book here
Free: -12, MuseumPass, Pass Nocturnes
- Ongoing: Standing guides
- At 6:30, 7:30, 8:30 pm: Performance of ‘Territoires’ (length: 20 min.)
- Reservations required via firstname.lastname@example.org for the following activities: at 6:00, 7:00, 8:00, 9:00 pm: Workshop: Create your own motifs in the style of Diane von Furstenberg (length: 45 min.)