In the company of the two curators of Kidorama, 200 years of children’s fashion, we talk about the origin and development of this original exhibition.
Catherine Gauthier and Mathilde Semal tell us about the choice of themes and the scenographic aspects. They also look at a number of chapters in greater depth. This fashion lesson gives us an introduction to the visit and prompts us to think about the position of children in our society.
Catherine Gauthier and Mathilde Semal are both curators at the Fashion & Lace Museum. Catherine’s expertise focuses on the pre-1950 collections and lace while Mathilde is responsible for inventorying the museum’s collections.
Part of the exhibition Kidorama, 200 years of children’s fashion at the Fashion & Lace Museum.
- Thursday, 29th of September 2022
- Lecture at Brussels City Hall at 7.30 pm. Doors open at 7.15 pm
- Afterwards, you’re invited to a visit of the exhibition, followed by a cocktail
- Length of the lecture: 1h
- This lecture is in French
- Admission: €10 / Students €5
- Reservation is required, please use our booking platform